Saturday 15 October 2011

A Greeting

Hello, I just wanted to take this opportunity to welcome you to my new Blog, Images of Catholicism.  I hope with this Blog to be able to share some of my photos and thoughts online with those interested in Catholicism and living the Interior Life.  I live in Canada, and currently I don't travel to other countries, so most of the photos I share will be of Canadian churches and related images.

 I will start by posting a few photos from the church where I attend the Traditional Latin Mass every Sunday, Saint Patrick's church in Kinkora, Ontario, Canada.  This wonderful church was built in the 1880's the architect being Joseph Connoly from Toronto.  We are very fortunate to have the original high altar and side altars still intact in this church.  Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment